(for 7 teddy bears, each 40g and 7small patties for ears)
- 400g hard tofu (1 block)
- 240g spaghetti
- 30g choi sum
- 30g carrots
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon of Corn starch
- Salt and white pepper
Teddy Bear Tofu Rice Cakes
- Drain hard tofu for 20-30 minutes. Dice the carrots and Choi Sum.
- Mash the tofu with your hands or fork. Add in rice, carrots and choisum. Season with salt..
- With your hands, shape the mixture into 7 big patties and 7 small patties.
- Add oil into non-stick pan and pan fry for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Cut the small patties into half as “ears” and place them around the big patty to form a teddy bear.
Tips: Instead of freshly cooked rice, this recipe is also great with using left-over rice! Simply the left-over rice before mixing with the mashed tofu.