- 400g hard tofu (1 block)
- 240g spaghetti
- 30g choi sum
- 30g carrots
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon of Corn starch
- Salt and white pepper
Christmas Snowball Spaghetti
- Drain the hard tofu for 20 – 30 minutes. Break the tofu into small pieces with a fork while adding the Corn starch to it.
- Dice the choi sum and carrots. Mash the tofu and mix with the diced choi sum and carrots. Add salt and pepper for seasoning. Mix well and form into balls.
- Add water into the wok. When boiled, add in the spaghetti. Place a steam rack in wok, and then place the tofu balls on a plate and steam in the wok while boiling the spaghetti together for 10 minutes.
- While the cooking process of spaghetti and tofu balls continues, cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- When the spaghetti and tofu balls are ready, drain most of the water out, but leaving 2 tablespoons of water in wok. Add the tomato cubes in and stir fry them for a few minutes then put the spaghetti back in and mix them together thoroughly. For presentation, place the tofu balls on top of the spaghetti and Done