- Around 350g hard Tofu (1 block)
- 2 spoons roasted soybean flour
- One quarter of carrot
- Choy Sum several
- salt and pepper
Tofu Ball Ball
- Drain the hard tofu for 20 – 30 minutes. Break the tofu into small pieces with a fork while adding the soybean flour to it.
- Dice the choi sum, carrots and garlic. Mash the tofu and mix with the diced choi sum, carrots and garlic. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Mix them well, sharpen them into balls, and place them onto a plate
- Place a steam rack in wok, and then steam those balls for 10 minutes.