- Crab white meat (Ready to eat )140g
- Crab claw meat (Ready to eat)140g
- Half an onion
- Mayonnaise 4 tablespoon
- Tobasco 30ml (about half bottle)
- White vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Tobiko (Flying Fish Roe)
- Spring roll wrapping
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
Spicy Creamy Crabmeat
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Prepare 2 baking trays and place baking paper on them.
- Divide and cut spring roll wrappings into circles using a cookie cutter of desired size. Place them on one baking tray.
- Dice onion, sautee until soft and transfer to a bowl. Add crabmeat and mix well. Slightly season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, combine Mayonnaise, Tobasco and white vinegar.
- Mix half of the sauce with crabmeat and shape into small balls of desired size (should be slightly smaller than the spring roll) . Place them on the other baking tray. Add on top a thin layer of the remaining sauce.
- Bake at 200 degres for 10 minutes.
- Place the crabmeat onto the spring rolls. Add Tobiko on top.